Over the past decade, there has been an exponential increase in searches for software to design product packaging. The number of software options available to designers is limited. Only a handful of them offer free trials, and many of the trial versions are full of bugs and terminations.
You will likely buy many products in your lifetime. Therefore, it is important to make sure that the packaging is easy to open. There are many packaging design software options, but only a few have been chosen by people from all industries.
Must Read: using old technology to win product battles
- Adobe Illustrator allows you to create stunning product packaging that will attract buyers and help boost your business.
- You are curious about packaging design software? Adobe Illustrator’s interface can seem intimidating if you aren’t familiar with graphic design software.
- CorelDRAW can be a great option if you are willing to sacrifice some capabilities and tools.
- CorelDRAW has a cleaner, more intuitive interface that makes it easier to use vector-based graphic design tools.
- CorelDRAW is, however, much less powerful than Illustrator. It is designed for people who only need to create basic drawings, such as infographics and logos.
- It doesn’t mean you can’t use it for packaging design.
- CorelDraw offers a wealth of options to create stunning graphic drawings for your projects.
- The next product you see is probably new because it hasn’t been available on the market as long as others. However, that doesn’t mean it’s not a good option.
- Do not let its short life fool you. It is highly effective and comes with a great toolkit.
- Summitsoft’s Studio for Graphic Design is a simple interface that nearly anyone can use.
- With the program’s simple-to-use design capabilities you can create professional-looking graphics. Your projects will look as though you hired a graphic artist.
- Because the menus are logically and intuitively organized, you can quickly identify where a feature might be located, even if this is your first use of the program.
- Graphic Design Studio supports pencil and pen tools, which is a plus.
- These are the main features of Graphic Design Studio.
Also Read: beware the seductive power of technology
Graphic Design Studio
- Graphic Design Studio allows you to create your own masterpieces, and use a variety tools to put your thoughts onto paper.
- Many Adobe Illustrators will have heard this phrase before. Designer by Affinity was originally created for MacOSX, but has slowly made its way to Windows.
- The interface is very familiar to those who have used Illustrator or Photoshop before. However, it may be a bit confusing for some Windows users.
- Affinity Designer is a great tool for anyone who likes to design on the move, such as on a tablet.
- No matter what option you choose Affinity Designer comes with all the resources you need to create packaging designs, such as font bundles and art kits.
- These features will help you add more originality and polish to all your efforts, which will result in high-quality outputs.
- These are the top features of Affinity Designer.
Most Popular: more value at upstream layer in technology pyramid
- Affinity Designer’s engaging, innovative UI will make it easier to bring your ideas to life.
- Inkscape is the right tool for you if you have a tight budget but don’t mind occasional problems.
- Inkscape offers a wide range of tools and capabilities, especially considering that it is completely free.
- It is also open-source so it can be used for many plugins to enhance its functionality.
- Inkscape can produce everything you need in terms of graphic design.
- Technical assistance is not available because it’s free. However, you can search their forums and almost always find a solution.
- The product is completely free and comes with no hidden fees. However, you can give a gift to help it develop.
- These are the top features of Inkscape.